Schools in Action Video Resource
February 02, 2023
BHFA has produced Schools in Action, a video resource about local religious practice for use in schools. It’s ideal for opening up conversataions in RE and PHSE lessons and draws upon the actual experiences of young religious adherents from Jewish, Islamic and Christian faiths.
The questions discussed are:
- Did you have faith at school?
- Do you meet people of other faiths?
- Do you experience any negativity?
- Who leads you in practicing your faith?
- Does your faith get involved in the community?
- What is it like living in Brighton and Hove?
There are accompanying lesson plan suggestions for use with the video here.
We hope you find this resource useful and share it. We would love to hear about the contexts you use it in - get in touch via email@example.com