St Martin’s, Roundhill

BHFA Member

Member Details

Father Trevor Buxton SSC

Lewes Road
Brighton
BN2 3HQ

Phone: 01273 689989

Email: stmartinsparoff@yahoo.co.uk

Website: https://stmartinsbrighton.co.uk/

More Details:

St Martin’s church, set in the very heart of Brighton, now sharing the dedication with St Wilfred and St Alban (titles of two parishes in the former Resurrection Team) was consecrated in 1875 as the memorial to Fr. Henry Wagner, one of Brighton’s longest serving vicars and builder of churches.

Originally it was to have two further purposes, one to be the Garrison Church of Brighton and the other to serve the community in and around the Lewes Road. The latter remains its purpose today.